Sign in to follow this  
Woofna

Auugh!

I've owned Renegade forever, and never played it online.

Why?

Because I can't...?

LAN works fine, I use that and hook up all my computers and play with friends, but when I go to '"Internet"', it gives me the small window where it says it's connecting to WOL...

but then it just says "error" and gives me the OK button. Same when I try to host. Nothing seems to help.

I have all the patches... and it does this with all my computers. WTF is up? I even tried disabling my McAffe firewall... nothing. I'm getting aggravated...

Any tips?

P.S. --- I sometimes get as far as the Advanced Map Listings... but when I actually try to join/host a specific game... it all goes to hell. Says Error and then won't even try again.

Don't you have to use XWIS now to play renegade? (Some one drop in and correct me right about.... now...)

Don't you have to use XWIS now to play renegade? (Some one drop in and correct me right about.... now...)

WOL = XWIS now.

You don't need anything just hit internet, as for your problem woofna, ever try turning off your firewall? Some firewalls interfere with it. If you you don't like having your firewall down, just try it real fast to see if it even works.