Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Catman

STINGER: answer me

Recommended Posts

im wunderin how to make new walls , how do I do this?

 

 

 

RA2

i have paint shop pro just in case

Share this post


Link to post

Um ... well if you want to create new SHP's or Voxel's your talking to the wrong guy. I used to mess with making stuff for RA2 but I've moved on to other things. Some past posts some others and I have posted links for some sites that may have members that can/might help out.

Only thing for INI.rules is the guard range sets how far the wall can be set. Normal is 5.

 

Note: I do read most of the threads here so if I don't respond its because I really have no answer (Or have no clue what your question is). But unless otherwise you want my reply you can PM me about a thread or question you may have.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×