Sign in to follow this  
[}Warbringer 9000{]

Hey

What is going on CNCNZ? Well, my name is [}Warbringer 9000{] and has been using this name on past forums. I belong to 4 or 5 different forums now, on one I am a moderator. I am a big Star Wars fan and I can't wait for E-A-W to come out. I like to play RTS games alot, which is why I am getting it. But if you need any help on another RTS game like Command&Conquer or Starcraft, send me a message.

But it is an honor to be apart of a forum about a game that may be Game of the Year. So, I hope I will be able to stay as long as possible.

Go E-A-W!!! :eaw:

A Warm Welcome to our forums... good to see more Empire at War / Petroglyph faithfuls within the forum. I don't think we have enough :D

All moderating positions are filled at present, and to become one requires alot of maturity and commitment to these forums. It also requires alot of trust from myself and Sonic especially to even see into this. Depending on how the expanse of Empire-at-war.com goes. We may be looking for staff in the near future... but nevertheless, we'll be sure to announce positions when we need some help.

Alright. And how does the ranking work here? The other forums I go to make so that when a member reaches a certain ammount of posts, they get a promotion in rank with a few more privilages and responsibilities.

Guest MadBadger

'Ello there, I got the higest Non-Custom rank here :D

U play ZH online? wana get Pwned?