Sign in to follow this  
Neo3DGfx

Video downloads?

I was wondering if there is someplace that I can (legally) download the cut-scenes of any of the classic CnC games, (namely RA.) I found a few on Google Video and YouTube, but I was hoping to find all of them somewhere. With how big the Internet is, they must be somewhere!

It's called having a copy of your own and extracting them manually. >_>

Now can you do that with the 1st Decade pack?

Hello -

I have a copy of the Decade DVD, and also a copy of the original (win95) C&C. I am installing from the new DVD, but I'd like to get all the movies/sounds/etc from the old CD's if possible. I think it is, but are there any specific instructions about which files to move where, etc???

Any advice appreciated!!

thanks, Dave

or you can just get em from youtube 8)

Using the XCC Mixer, which you can download from cncnz somewhere, you'll find the a file entitled "movies01.mix" or something along those lines.

Once you find it, open it up in XCC mixer, a whole list of files will appear, the ones listed as type bink are video files. Extract them and you can view them seperately, though you'll need the bink codecs and that to view and thusly convert them. ;)

or you can just use youtube which is a hell of a lot easier to use than finding these files

No.

Because

1st) Youtube quality = ****

2nd) Youtube doesn't have all the files.

3rd) Youtube wastes bandwidth.

I was wondering if there is someplace that I can (legally) download the cut-scenes of any of the classic CnC games, (namely RA.) I found a few on Google Video and YouTube, but I was hoping to find all of them somewhere. With how big the Internet is, they must be somewhere!

Well, I know filefront has em for C&C1...

Briefing Videos

Cutscenes

Those are in original VQA format though. You need this plugin to view them in WMP or some other video player.

No.

Because

1st) Youtube quality = s***

not all of them are S***

Long time no see Nyerguds!

:welcome: back :)

It's good to be back :D

I have a copy of the Decade DVD, and also a copy of the original (win95) C&C. I am installing from the new DVD, but I'd like to get all the movies/sounds/etc from the old CD's if possible. I think it is, but are there any specific instructions about which files to move where, etc???

WHY? EVERYTHING IS ON THE FREAKING DVD!