Sign in to follow this  
Guest jturk3

100 to 500 Lifetime/Consecutive Wins

Guest jturk3

Is it a bit excess to make the jump from one medal to the next 400?!? I got my 100 for both. Now I have to beat it 400 more times! Geez. Id like to get it but, what were they thinking. Yes, I know I already tried saving before the final blow. And yes it works. I only did it once, for the test. But I really dont want to keep doing it. Kinda cheezy. Your thoughts?

They overdid it. You've got one for 1,000 and 10,000 lifetime wins too, IIRC. That's just stupid.

Guest jturk3

Exactly who the hell is going to play 10,000 games. :roll:

You'd be surprised, pal. There are some people on there who I'm just sure play Generals solid every minute of every day, stopping only to eat, sleep, and go to the bathroom. And eating I think they do while playing anyway. These "Super Generals" can be your worst enemy if you play them online. But if you beat them, it's extremely sweet.

- Sparticus

Guest jturk3

Playing online doesnt count towards the stats of the solo play, right?

You were talking about 10000 games of solo play? Whoa. And I thought I needed to get a life. Lol. No, Online play doesn't count towards Solo Play, and vice versa. 10 Grand. Sheesh.

- Spartie

Guest jturk3

Well DUH! Theres a medal for 10000 solo games. I dont what you can get for ZH online.

I think a "Super General" doesn't mean to be strong. If it only one on one fight and play it every time, does it need to be strong? If you fight General Leang in skirmish, she even won't do anything and easy to defeat. But still, it will be boring if you play that much.

Those "Super Generals" have gotta be hardcore!