Sign in to follow this  
Scorpio XIII

I've Returned

Yeah.... its been awhile... but I have returned. Life was kinda dragging me down after breaking my hip in '05 (Not sports related, I avoid sports like the plague) and the couple of surgeries afterward. (At 15 -_-) Then life threw all other kinds of crap at me. I kind of forgot about the great community here, then I wasn't sure If I should have even bothered coming back. But I decided I would. Don't know If anyone really cares....

Guest Jamie T

welcome back commander good 2 see a nod fan back :twisted:

Guest Rabbit
Don't know If anyone really cares....

Hey, we definitely care. An old friend is still a friend. :)

as long as you don't come back for one post works for me welcome... back

Sup dude.

Broken hip? Ouch thats gotta hurt.. ;)

And sports are good for you. :nod: Though probably not for you anymore. ;)

Heh, yeah, don't get me wrong, I exercise plenty. I just was born a Computer/Tech geek not a Sports player. Its just never really appealed to me... don't even watch it on TV. Also be forced into Social Exile may do that too... Anyways, thanks for the warm Welcome (and sarcastic ones), everyone. I can definitely see the greatness of this forum has not diminished. (Not that I thought it would :wink: )

Oh, completely off topic, but, I just finished bearing the GDI Campaign (Only did it to get to the Scrin one, and maybe get some more Nod data.) and am on the Scrin one :] (Finished the Nod one about a day after getting the game.)