Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

EXCUSE ME!!!

Guest guest

Excuse me, but I don't know if you read the "Help with experience" topic? Please do. Or just reply to this: Can Tibed 2 (please state most recent version) make a campaign-only ability (like Carpet Bombing from Chinese Mission #2 (Generals Original)) a skirmish-available Generals Ability for the USA (like...A10 Strike)?

Guest Railgun72

dont you have to buy that?

Guest guest

Buy what? Carpet bombing? No, in Chinese Mission 5 (ORIGINAL Generals), you get to use it every five minutes as long as you have an air field. If you mean outside campaign mode, you can't use carpet bombing. Unless you have to beat the USA campaign to unlock it or something like that. Anyways, an answer to my question please?

I've seen this mentioned on the Deezire forums. It's possible, but you need a lot of copying and editing and it's not very straightforward. TibEd cannot yet copy Sciences and upgrades and special powers, so I don't think it'll work... you could do it by hand and then import the files into TibEd 2 again... but that's not really doing it with TibEd then ;)

Guest guest

alright...then approximately when is it going to be able to do so?

Don't know exactly, it depends on what files you need to edit in order to do so.

Ok, what would TibEd 2 need to do to make such a change?

Guest callum

I was going to say what koen already did about coping it manually :?