Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fox

Koen can you please answer me this question?

Guest Fox

When i play RA2 with my littlebrother and we both have the same rules.ini files, (I made sure of that), then a little while in the game, suddenly it says there were problems, then we can push 'Continue' or 'Stop'.. If we both press continue, then on my screen my brothers Units, and Buildings explode, and he's out of the game, but on his screen, it's my Units and my Buildings that explode, and we both play on against the Computer...

Can you tell me why, and how to make us enable to play with the Units we fixed?

-Fox...

By the way, are you danish?

This LAN or Online?

All I can tell you about online games is if you lose the connection from the other player the screen will shift to a player connect screen. On this screen you will have those who are listed in the game and their "ping". If the ping is green that's good and if its red that's bad. Many things can effect the lag between the two computers. Try to have the best computer hosting the game. Sometimes Firewall should be turned off for gameplay since it's filter may be lagging the game. Of course making sure your PC stats are up to par for playing online (detailed in the manual). You can also adjust the speed and connection while in the game. Just remember the higher the number or faster the connection puts alot more strain on your PC.

Also, check to see if a certain unit that has built or is firing at a target causes this. It could be the map your playing on. Hope for the best.

Guest Fox

It's LAN, and maybe it is because of a unit, coz' when a Remove The Changes From the game on both computers we can play all we want, so I think it's because of the unit...

Thanks...

Just a shame we can't play with them, now we have to start all over editing units! :(

Try to find the unit that causes the crash. Rather than redoing entire thing over.

Guest Redbulguard

put the rules.ini in a map