Sign in to follow this  
ExcessiveForces=GW=

[SPOILER] Scrin Missions.....

okay anyone else getting a lil dissapointed in the sheer lack for toughness of some of the early scrin units?

right now im getting killed just on the 2nd mission...its rediculous!!

lol,okay enough of my issues ,lets hear yours...

LOL. C&C 3 campaign.. hard? Not.... Either turn down the settings or manage your troops better. =/

Scrin missions on easy are about as hard as hard missions on GDI/NOD...

Scrin can be powerful if you play them right and are given enough time to build a good defence. I've walked all over GDI on many maps using the tripods on the ships alone. The wormhole is handy. You can use that as a diversionary tactic. Surround them and attack from in there own base..Gotta love that.

Scrin can be powerful if you play them right and are given enough time to build a good defence. I've walked all over GDI on many maps using the tripods on the ships alone. The wormhole is handy. You can use that as a diversionary tactic. Surround them and attack from in there own base..Gotta love that.

yeh but it's quite annother story when playing campaign :)

what? i cant believe it!! i donbelibit!!! scrin missions are easiest, even the last. GDI & Nod last mission really pain in the ass. period but not Scrin mission.

playing 1.0 is easy compared to patch 1.08.

what? i cant believe it!! i donbelibit!!! scrin missions are easiest, even the last. GDI & Nod last mission really pain in the ass. period but not Scrin mission.

playing 1.0 is easy compared to patch 1.08.

Lol, yeah right. GDI last mission is almost the easiest of the whole campaign. The one where you got attacked from 3 sides and had to protect your MCV, that was tough.

Nod last mission is slightly tougher though. In Scrin missions, I hate the one where you had the mastermind. It was annoying as hell.

nah, Nod is way much easier. GDI feels alot longer though :?

It's the opposite! Nod fells much longer!

nah, Nod is way much easier. GDI feels alot longer though :?

It's the opposite! Nod fells much longer!

well... I guess we have different oppinions about that :D

In the beginning GDI's easy, but it gets more difficult during the campaign. Nod's just overall fairly easy (except that temple prime mission, with the tiberium goodies truck).

GDI mission (attack from 3 sides) is easy i guest. Nod last mission is hell.

Scrin mission with Matermind, yeah...annoying... run, mindcontrol, hide, run, mindcontrol, hide, run, capture, build, attempt to capture, die, build, attack. Ugh!

Scrin mission with Matermind, yeah...annoying... run, mindcontrol, hide, run, mindcontrol, hide, run, capture, build, attempt to capture, die, build, attack. Ugh!

Nod's last was easy compared to scrin's...

Nod's just overall fairly easy (except that temple prime mission, with the tiberium goodies truck).

lol no. Just avatar and harvester spam and DON'T move from you'r base. ****ing easy... .-.

Nod's just overall fairly easy (except that temple prime mission, with the tiberium goodies truck).

lol no. Just avatar and harvester spam and DON'T move from you'r base. ******* easy... .-.

I meant the beginning, as in getting there (with your truck undamaged, bonus objective lol). After that I just Scorpion/Venom/SAM spam all the way.

But any GDI/NOD mission is just a piece of cake when compared to scrin missions (with the exception of the first scrin mission of course).

The one where you got attacked from 3 sides and had to protect your MCV, that was tough.

You dont meant the one where you have to power up and power down spesific defences coz im suck on that 1.

The one where you got attacked from 3 sides and had to protect your MCV, that was tough.

You dont meant the one where you have to power up and power down spesific defences coz im suck on that 1.

Oh yes he does. :wink:

ah..those rocket squads can take care of the tanks. garrison the fox hole created by the rifleman. you can power down the anti-air turret & build some pit bulls & APC instead. they can get promoted. pretty usefull when you trying to resQ the mcv.

btw, capture the Nod base, any base if you wish & use their toys.

most of the time iignore bonus objectives except mission critical or mission like the commando 1 man army destroying Nod port.

Nod mission where you must gain control of GDI base & Scrin base are real pain. i had to restart around 6 times to get it right. also the last mission when you must defend the Scrin tower & being ion cannon at the same time.

Nod's last was easy compared to scrin's...

Scrin's last? destroy the bridge. both at upper & lower side. climb the tech tree & build ion storm tower & destroyer ships or carriers. use mastermind to gain control of mammy. use buzzer to take care of infantry & troppers..

you'll be given some cash in later game.

For the last Scrin mission all you need is to keep the PAC to the north and constantly destroying the bridge to prevent GDI forces moving through there.

After that, all you need are buzzers and shocktroopers. Shocktroopers with plasma upgrade kill all ground and air units, buzzers kill the odd commando and sniper team. :)

C&C3 is all about unit spamming anyway :P