Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Auditions for Operation L.E.G.O. Open!

Guest Rabbit
Auditions for the lego videos are open for the next season. If you feel like you'd be interested in having your voice in our next shows, take a look at this thread in our forums for ways to audition. Bluehell Group will be working with me to add new voices into the show.

This is very cool. I hope this works out for you Zee... especially the APB involvement.

(A good leader has a backup plan!)

-gben

I'm all for improving Tiberium Legos and all that, but I would like to continue seeing each new video published here at CNCNZ.com first, via our YouTube channel. I like to think its a CNCNZ.com project first and foremost. One of our better features ;)

I'm all for improving Tiberium Legos and all that, but I would like to continue seeing each new video published here at CNCNZ.com first, via our YouTube channel. I like to think its a CNCNZ.com project first and foremost. One of our better features ;)

Of course it's just that Bluehell Group is helping with voice acting.

BLuehell Group is a newly founded voice actors 'guild' which are hosted over at the apathbeyond and AR forums, all three projects (AR, APB & BHG) make up Bluehell Productions.

The website BHP isn't up yet, but Bluehell Group has theirs up over here: http://group.bluehellproductions.com/

It's still a CNCNZ production, but they are helping with voices, and are holding the auditions at their space of the forums. I hope that kinda clears it all up :P