Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Tiberium Legos - The Complete First Season

Missed an episode from season 1 of our Tiberium Legos series? We have the answer to that, and so you don't have go around searching YouTube, clicking all sorts of links, or scrolling up and down a page you can now view the entire season on one page. As we give you Tiberium Legos - The Complete First Season.

Also a reminder about Tiberium Legos - Season 2. To make these videos even better CNCNZ.com is joining up with The Bluehell Group and the first order of business is the auditions for more voice actors. Check this thread on our forums for more details on how you can audition for season 2 of Tiberium Legos, set in the Red Alert universe.

Guest Rabbit

Thanks Sonic! :D

I think episode 4 may have to be re-uploaded as it doesn't appear to load anymore.

Will the next season be about Tiberian Sun?

Assuming Zee doesn't make any changes, season 2 is set in the Red Alert universe. As mentioned in my origianal post above.

Guest Rabbit

Episode 4 was re-uploaded.

I think episode 4 may have to be re-uploaded as it doesn't appear to load anymore.

Will the next season be about Tiberian Sun?

Assuming Zee doesn't make any changes, season 2 is set in the Red Alert universe. As mentioned in my origianal post above.

Isn't it supposed to be Red Legos or something because red alert had no Tiberium.

cool way to put em all on there in one little space

I'm sure Zee is fully aware of that, and season 2 will have a different name.

Guest Rabbit

Actually, it will still have the Tiberium Legos name to it, since that's the title of the series in general.

It will make sense the way I do put out the first episode, you'll just have to wait and see. :)