Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

GPHORIA 2007 Awards - C&C 3 Strategy Game of the Year

In G4 TV's, GPHORIA 2007 Awards, Command & Conquer 3 was named the Best Strategy Game of the Year. With 40% of the vote Command & Conquer 3 took the award ahead of other high profile RTS games like Company of Heroes, Medieval II: Total War and Warhammer 40K.

You can watch a video presentation by clicking here. Full details about the awards can be found here.

If you take a look here and read through some of the comments posted at http://www.cncden.com/index.php?subaction=...amp;ucat=3&, you will see people there are saying C&C 3 doesn't deserve to win such an award.

What I find ridiculous is that fact people are getting worked up over some silly award. I didn't even know the GPHORIA Awards were underway, I didn't even know C&C 3 was nominated until I found the news :roll:

Ive never heard of Gphoria...but I just wanted to woot for cnc3 because I think it's the best rts of this year. or I'm not sure, I haven't tried Supreme Commander because it doesn't work on my computer...

Sonic, I get worked up over those people who get worked up over some award. It's nice that they won an award, it is positive 8)

This is probably because C&C has more fans than any other of the games and their franchises. :nod:

This is probably because C&C has more fans than any other of the games and their franchises. :nod:

Actually I doubt that a bit... SC and Warcraft probably have more. Now for RTS genre, you might be right... excluding SC and Warcraft. :P

But I think a lot more people follow Halo, Battlefield series, Medal of Honor, etc etc

I was talking about the current PC RTS games. SC and Warcraft are old news. :wink:

I was talking about the current PC RTS games. SC and Warcraft are old news. :wink:

Yeah.. totally.. I get you...

*COUGH* YOU DOUCHE! STARCRAFT 2! *cough* *cough *cough* ya dumbass *COUGH* *WHEEZE*

Mmm, should stop smoking.