Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest marky_12003

Which china general ROCKZ?

Which China general rockz?  

11 members have voted

  1. 1.

    • Infantry gen.
      3
    • Nuke gen.
      7
    • Tanks gen. (this gen fucks)
      1


Recommended Posts

Guest marky_12003

I just wanna know which china general rockz?

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Yello_man

Nuke is the best as it has all china abilities but better.

Share this post


Link to post

I say... Tank Gen. usually my main force is tanks, and tanks and more tanks...

 

Some people have trouble with tanks... but I can get a lot of trouble without tank. Too bad, no Nuke and Inferno Cannon.

 

I got alot of trouble with Nuke Gen... can give a tip?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×