Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MnJ

In search of drivers

Recommended Posts

Hallo everyone..I just registered in this forum cause I found some guys with probably the same laptop as the one that I'm trying to Fix...anyway the Laptop is TOSHIBA daynabook and the motherboard is TOSHIBA HBT10 BUT I cannot find drivers ANYWHERE in the internet..I already searched trough every site that I know but I found nothing..and the owner of the laptop lost the cd that came with it...So please if anybody can give me some directions I'll be very grateful.The drivers that I need are for the soundcard which is onboard I guess and for the Ethernet controller and the video card whici is aTI's cration..that's all that I found out after I used a system analizer program...anyway..thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post

Try Google

 

Also, there are drivers for a lot of things. What do you need a driver for?

Share this post


Link to post

I tried google already..comeone, that's the 1st place I tried.Preferably I need the whole motherboard driver cd or pack or whatever it is cause the parts are specific and I hope that it will recognize them after i install the drivers.The things that are most important are video drivers and the video adapter is Ati but windows can't recognize the model at all.And the soundcard which I have no idea what it is.

Share this post


Link to post

Check the site of the company that made the part.

 

For example, check the nvidia site for nvidia video drivers

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Rabbit

Try asking the people at this site. They can answer almost ANYTHING.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×