Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Rodney McKay

Kane vs. Kane: Smackdown vs. Raw 2008

Being the badass that I am, it was only a matter of time until I did something badass. And I have, as I have started designing a Kane(Nod) Create-a-Wrestler(CAW) in Smackdown vs. Raw 2008. After he's done, he'll be teaming up with Kenpachi Zaraki(From Bleach). What should his finisher be?

You can also use this topic to discuss SvR08. Yeah. <_<

so who's gonna be GDI?

I heard that SVR08 is the worse in the series thus far?

Something tiberium, nuclear or laser.

Something cool and inspired by C&C... Similar to DOA's SPARTAN-II Nicole - 062 (from Halo 3), who's moves are named after Halo things... Like "The Great Journey", or the Plasma Grenade...

So call his finisher... "The Philadelphia" or some other Nod-originating thing... Of course, not a vehicle, that would be inappropriate...

maybe "THE CRUSHER!" no I have to go think some more :P

So, I've decided to give him the RKO and the Anaconda Vice as I mentioned earlier. Tiberian Twilight for the RKO, and the Tiberian *something* for the Anaconda Vice.

Ministry of Darkness vs. Brotherhood of Nod FTW.

How about "Ezekiel's Wheel" or "Devil's Tongue"?

I've decided on "Peace through Power(PTP)" for the Vice. Everyone loves move names said with initials! They're the new wave of the future! Or something.

Hot damn, this character is win, just like this game. I'll get a moveset done, then I'll post the results of his first match.

Match results:

Big Daddy V vs. Kane for the United States Title.

Five minutes into the match, the ref gets knocked out. V takes advantage and hit Kane with a chair, then puts the chair on his leg. V then stomps it, injuring Kane's knee(Assuming Kane CAN be injured. <_<). BDV beats up Kane for about 7 minutes. V attempts his finisher, the Ghetto Drop(Samoan Drop), but Kane reverses into a DDT. Kane hits a multitude of moves, then locks in Peace through Power. BDV powers out, and pushes Kane away, sending Kane tumbling over the rope.

After brawling outside the ring, Kane hits a flip neckbreaker on BDV. BDV and Kane go back into the ring, and BDV hits the V Drop(Scrapbuster), for a two count. He and Kane get up, and all of a sudden Kane hits the Tiberian Twilight, then a moonsault for the win. At the end, The Sandman is named the new number one contender for the US Title.

Winner: Kane, by pinfall(Tiberian Twilight followed by a moonsault). Kane is the new US Champion, and a non-title ECW Extreme Rules match is scheduled for the next show(Today, probably) between Kane and Sandman.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gave Kane a good, technical moveset with some martial-arts and high-flying moves thrown in. Basically, imagine Kurt Angle mixed with RVD.

Which CnC music should be Kane's entrance music?