-
Content count
65 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by maaz88
-
Pardon me if this has been discussed already. Please guide to a link if so; Three questions: 1. Can the PATROL option be added to ZH as in CNC3 and RA3? 2. Similarly, Can the Retreat option be added for tanks(Reverse moving animations will be needed, I know)? 3. Can Ingame teams be made by selecting a bunch of units as in cnc3? Please and Thanks in advance
-
Unedited Barracks Sargeant model?
maaz88 replied to Nowaru's topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
@Nowaru the soldier on the barracks model is available in one of the artpacks as far as I remember. so if you are planning to have a commando similar to Havoc from Renegade that is already done by some modder on moddb I saw they posted havoc in game picture but never released it. @Nowaru Soldier.zip -
Working Import / export w3x script for 3dsmax9
maaz88 posted a topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
Can anyone please tell me which script actually works for import and export of w3x files in 3dsmax9? So far the scripts I have tried fail on export. Would appreciate if someone can give a link. -
Working Import / export w3x script for 3dsmax9
maaz88 replied to maaz88's topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
How do i set the shader then? @Lauren I was following the proc in killakanz tut and i dont think i missed anything...! -
Garrisoned Banner Carrier issue
maaz88 replied to Madin's topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
It happens with banner carriers often, I think its because of inside garrison models. Havent tried to change it yet though to check if it resolves the issue. 🔜 -
Making more Walker Husks (solved)
maaz88 posted a topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
Hi everyone, I am planning to make husks in my TW mod for some more units other than the default walkers like avatar, tripod and juggernaught. Titan, Wolverine, Mastodon, Redeemer, MARV and others. Can anyone help or give me a hint or so. so that i can start. -
Making more Walker Husks (solved)
maaz88 replied to maaz88's topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
ok thanks will try -
Making more Walker Husks (solved)
maaz88 replied to maaz88's topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
Yes thanks I already reviewed the juggernaught and avatar husks data and code. The question to be more specific is, do i need to create husk art separately? Or can it be done through die animations? -
Hey guys, Does anyone know if there is an exporter for w3x files in any later versions of 3dsmax after 7-9. I have 3dsmax2010, the w3x import works but there is no option to export to w3x. Also the import at times fails in 3dsmax 9 thats why I had to use a later version. All my modeling progress will be futile if max10 cant export If there is any link please post. Or is there any other 3d modeling tool besides max which can export to w3x please guide? Thanks
-
SPIDER TANK AND WIDOW SOURCE Required (solved)
maaz88 posted a topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
If anyone has Spider Tank and Widow source codes for cnc3, please share. -
SPIDER TANK AND WIDOW SOURCE Required (solved)
maaz88 replied to maaz88's topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
It was WrathEd 1.07 beta, you provided me wrathed bro sorry for the late reply, am busy in post grad exams :/ -
SPIDER TANK AND WIDOW SOURCE Required (solved)
maaz88 replied to maaz88's topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
Yes they were viewable with TW definitions, though at some points in the xml it was showing "asset not found" phrase while almost 95% was viewable -
SPIDER TANK AND WIDOW SOURCE Required (solved)
maaz88 replied to maaz88's topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=40096 This is the link to the forum page. There you will find the link to download. If peeking would help, do tell me, because i already tried to view the xml through wrathed , they are way to complex than the other units xml codes, atleast for me. -
Cnc4 Reckoner subterranean ability (resolved)
maaz88 posted a topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
Hello guys, I have tried to add subterranean ability to the cnc4 reckoner in my mod(Hybrid Ascension) by trying to mimic the mastermind teleport without select objects but so far no luck. The ability doesnt even show up in the units ability buttom bar. If anyone could help me with the codes or maybe provide source code for it would be great. Thanks -
SPIDER TANK AND WIDOW SOURCE Required (solved)
maaz88 replied to maaz88's topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
Actually bro, there is someone who made a cnc3 mod by the name Phi mod, it is there on ppm. It had spider tanks and widow added to nod. And they worked just like TT. The spider tanks were able to garrison inside the widow which increased its firepower. This is what i want to do. Adding widow and spider tank is not a problem, getting them to work like that is. I contacted the guy who made that mod but there is no response. -
SPIDER TANK AND WIDOW SOURCE Required (solved)
maaz88 replied to maaz88's topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
Actually i meant the codes i already have the models. -
Treads Animation Issue and Recoil (solved)
maaz88 replied to maaz88's topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
Oh so it seems to be a 3dsmax thing. I am noob in 3dsmax. I can only do basic things. I saw the tutorial by killakanz. I could understand it but not completely. And even if there is some changes required in the models provided in the cnc4artpack and I am able to do them in Max, still it will be hell for me because it will save it max format, and the export to w3x always gives me annoying errors which I cant understand. -
Treads Animation Issue and Recoil (solved)
maaz88 posted a topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
Hi guys, I need some guidance on how to assign the tread animation bones to the xml files, I added the cnc3 mammoth as a tier4 to my Mod, but its treads do not animate with movement. Can any point me to the right direction? Second thing is the recoil of some units like the Raider buggy from cnc4 is also not working. Help appreciated always. -
Treads Animation Issue and Recoil (solved)
maaz88 replied to maaz88's topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
I don't know if there is single tread texture or multiple, I thought it has to be referenced in the xml in a particular way wrt the bones to make them move. With the buggy, in Max I found two set of bones on the cannons, one was for particle fx and other one behind it had a random name, i used it as the recoil bone in the xml but it didnt work, the recoil doesnt showup while shooting -
A way realize injured-cyborg
maaz88 replied to ztz2019's topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
I have done this with CNC4 cyborg in my mod (unreleased), When the cyborg is killed it just spawns to its broken form. Create an OCL that spawns the new broken unit on death. Create the new broken unit as another unit. Modify the xmls so that when it spawns the broken cyborg, you cant build another one until it dies. -
NOD Support Power (solved)
maaz88 replied to maaz88's topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
I found the source code of the termination mod, i did exactly what he did for the SP but it still doesnt showup ingame. I m buzzed now the wierd thing is, the AI uses the SP i made, but I cant -
Hey guys, I created a new support power for NOD similar to GDI bloodhound reinforcements, I created OCL, special power, Ability button, defined the spell book and then added it to the NOD Liquidation facility (chemical plant). But somehow the button doesnt showup. There were no errors in the mod build process. Can anyone help
-
Two Questions: Scaling and Invisible unit (Solved)
maaz88 posted a topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
I got two questions. 1. I added cyborg commando from cnc4 art files and xml from KW Reloaded mod source code. The unit is invisible in the game. Please help 2. If I want to scale up or down a certain unit, how is it done? I mean which files I have to scale? -
New Sounds and Weapons (solved)
maaz88 replied to maaz88's topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
Thanks Raven, will do. -
New Sounds and Weapons (solved)
maaz88 posted a topic in Tiberium Wars / Kane's Wrath Maps & Modding
Hi guys, Its me once again. I am making good progress with my mod so far. Yet, I am stuck with two things, new weapons and sounds. Please guide if there are tutorials or threads about adding weapons and sounds. By adding weapons I do not mean the editing of the weapon.xml, thats too easy and I know it. I mean adding new effects, particles, projectiles, colors etc to the new weapons I have made. Second thing is how do I integrate new sound files to the new units I have added. Help is always appreciated.
