Sign in to follow this  
Soviet_Sniper

Music Editing Tool

There was a plug in you could get to write mp3's to yuris revenge could you please tell me were to find it better yet tell me if there is a way to patch the old orginal songs from the first RA2 to the YR expansion

Thanks

Yuri's Revenge uses IMA ADPCM format WAV audio. All you need is an MP3 -> WAV conversion tool.

And putting RA2 muzak into Yuri's Revenge is extremely easy. Pop in either RA2 CD and find theme.mix. Copy it to your \RA2\ directory and rename it expandmd50.mix. Then open thememd.ini and uncomment all of the old songs.

Yuri's Revenge uses IMA ADPCM format WAV audio. All you need is an MP3 -> WAV conversion tool.

And putting RA2 muzak into Yuri's Revenge is extremely easy. Pop in either RA2 CD and find theme.mix. Copy it to your \RA2\ directory and rename it expandmd50.mix. Then open thememd.ini and uncomment all of the old songs.

I can't find theme INI just theme MIX and does it matter with command and couquer the first decade??

Please help i copyed the filerenamed it expandmd50.MIX but there was no such file as theme INI i couldn't find it :/

I can't find theme INI just theme MIX and does it matter with command and couquer the first decade??

Please help i copyed the filerenamed it expandmd50.MIX but there was no such file as theme INI i couldn't find it :/

In a attempt to "do it on my own" i assocated the renamed theme.mix file with Word so i got a text file but nothing like you said just a bunch of code....I have no idea what im doing i should of never asked X>x

thememd.ini is located in the mix file with rulesmd.ini. Go find it or use TibEd if that's what you were using before.

In a attempt to "do it on my own" i assocated the renamed theme.mix file with Word so i got a text file but nothing like you said just a bunch of code....I have no idea what im doing i should of never asked X>x

... why the hell would you do that?

You need xccmixer i beleive.

The mix file is like a zip or rar i think.

You'll need to open up the ini files in there with notepad NOT word.

You need xccmixer i beleive.

The mix file is like a zip or rar i think.

You'll need to open up the ini files in there with notepad NOT word.

Umm ok then. that doesn't help me at xccmixer how do i get to the file and do this with the xccmixer then?

Open XCC Mixer and let it load. Do a Find on thememd.ini. That should pop up a little box with the file in it. Double click it then extract it using the left pane.

Open XCC Mixer and let it load. Do a Find on thememd.ini. That should pop up a little box with the file in it. Double click it then extract it using the left pane.

Ok i have themes written to the Winamp plug in how do i refresh or remove 1 of the themes so that the one i don't want written is removed i act played a song and it wrote to the theme writer...i tryed to remove it with the string editor and it still showed up in in the game as "missing theme" but still on the list....please help.