Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
hagren

Design influences

Recommended Posts

I would have just liked to ask wheter anyone at these boards knows their anime very well, and if they know which Japanese units were influenced by which "existing" series or characters, for instance, the King Oni, because I heard the Oni does not fit with any Anime mecha and I'd like to know if that's true :P

 

Any help appreciated. Thx in advance!

Share this post


Link to post

The Mecha Tengu is from Robotech, or SDF Macross as its known in Japan.

Share this post


Link to post
Where is DD? Or Louis? :P

Yeah, where are they? :P

 

Thx Blitzkrieg and Alphabear :)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×