Sign in to follow this  
Venom

Destroy Radar Array

I am in this level in Tiberian Sun and I do not have the problem with level, but I do not know how to provoke the Tiberian fiends against NOD forces. When I played this level time ago, I think I killed the NOD forces attacking the fiends and then the fiends begun attacking NOD, but now it is not working.

Thanks for any idea ;)

Edited by Venom

Common, people ! Nobody nothing ? :mellow: I know that this thing is not importatnt, but if someone knows the way how to rush the fiends against NODIES, please post !

Be more specific as to which mission you are talking about.

By this, I mean give a description of the mission so I don't have to replay the game to find it.

Edited by Nmenth

This is GDI mission named Destroy Radar Relay(see topic name) and you must destroy three relay stations and radar relay. This mission is before misson Rescue Tratos. I am surprised that if I you are C&C fan and dont know this mission from my first description. :unsure:

Haven't played TS in a while... I can't be expected to remember every mission by name...

Haven't played TS in a while... I can't be expected to remember every mission by name...

Hah, but I almost remember all Tiberian Sun missions by name, both NOD and GDI missions !! B)

Edited by Venom

Ok, here's how it is done (at least how I managed it).

After Nod's sneak attack of three sub APCs, send one unit down into the fiend-infested tib field.

Do not let your unit attack the fiends, use your medic if necessary.

Move to the east side of the patch where a buggy will attack your unit, run into the middle of the patch and let it die.

The buggy will then target the fiends... and they shall retaliate.

After clobbering the buggy, they will leave their field to strike the Nod lasers until they die.

O.K. thanks for the idea, I will try that right now. I let you know if it is working. ;)

Yup, it is working like clockwork ! Thanks you very much for the help you are :king:

Edited by Venom