Sign in to follow this  
Thierry

TibEd Error

Whenever I want to add something in a box that was empty i gwt this message

Value not found

Then I get this message

Illegal offset in TDPUFileNodePosition/weapon.ini/section/168

Then I get this all time:

Access violation at address 00404372 in module 'TibEd.exe'. Read of address 0000001E.

This happens a lot after getting the first message.

Oh, and Koen... Did you get my guide already?

I've sent it about a day after posting that reply about it.

Guest Adam

This happens because you have selected a value/node that the editor does not understand what it is/does and therefore displays error messages. For example I received those errors sometimes before Koen added support for those certain variables. Not it works fine...Except for some little drop-down variables like when double click on a tank for example, but most of those aren't useful anyway, so it doesn't really bother me.

Oops sorry one of my "Not"s in there is supposed to say "Now". (Not it works fine --> Now it works fine.)

:)

Thnkx, but I'm do want to edit those and whenever I try to I get an error with tibed, not the game :?

Guest Adam

Oops I meant double clicking on a tank's drop down command in the Tibed2 Editor Window. :)

I'm getting the idea there's a fundamental problem with Weapon.ini editing somewhere. Stay tuned, I'll try to recreate this.

Funny, though. I'm mostly the only one with the TibEd Errors :roll:

Well, my new pc is in :D:D so maybe... just maybe... it WILL work fine, unless TibEd doesn't care on which pc its used :wink:

I don't have this problem on my PC. Did you add any weapons in this project? Because after weapon cloning, Weapons.ini is probably corrupted...

The new alpha 13 fixes those bugs... so it shouldn't have it there I hope?

Some people just have a knack for tracking down bugs - they use TibEd in a different way than me and find all the ones I've missed :D

So I think a 'thank you' would be in place here 8)

Thanks then :)

Let's just say that I'm using TibEd to its limit. (adding supweapons, changing every weapon in a certain way and modifying the nuke missile, etc...

But, I still have the same problem with weapons.

Its weird.

When starting TibEd I see that the version (latest of course) is build 51, though you see on your site that its 54?

Maybe you put up the wrong link, or is it a mistype? :?

When starting TibEd I see that the version (latest of course) is build 51, though you see on your site that its 54?

Maybe you put up the wrong link, or is it a mistype? :?

The current build is 54, I've fixed it there. Build 51 is *not* fixed. If I use the link on the website, then I do get the correct version. The download link should go there too... as I've replace the file tibed2alpha13.exe. Did you install the new version?

I just see I accidentally left the debug window in there, which doesn't look very nice. Maybe I'll remove that first before I announce it on the website.

All right, I'll use the link in your first post about Alpha 13 and on TibEd.