Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

New RA3 Uprising Character Profiles

Recommended Posts

Two brand new Red Alert 3: Uprising character profiles are now available on the Official Site. These profiles feature Jodi Lyn O'Keefe as Kelly Weaver and Holly Valance as Brenda Snow. Each profile contains the usual collection of photos and some wallpapers.

 

thumb_actor27.jpg thumb_actor24.jpg

Visit the Red Alert 3 Factions section on the Official C&C Site to see the full character profiles.

Share this post


Link to post

You know you don't really see much of these guys in the entire uprising game. I guess I was expecting to see them a little more often, but w/e.

Share this post


Link to post

That's a little disappointing that both of them have little screentime as what you said. Sigh I haven't get Uprising yet.

Share this post


Link to post

Brenda is just the news reporter and the futuretech chick rarely shows herself :(

Share this post


Link to post

Damn, I was really really excited when the trailers seem to make me think I'm gonna see lots of Futuretech and the Kelly Weaver character around. :( Guess I was misled.

Share this post


Link to post

Brenda is seen mainly in the Yurkio campaign and there is like one cutscene with her in the Soviet campaign. Kelly is heavily involved in the Soviet campaign, and there is a few with her in the commander challenge.

Share this post


Link to post

That FutureTech paper sign looks really cheap. A company of that magnitude would surely get itself a proper sign.

Share this post


Link to post

lol.. Yeah I noticed that too, it looks so ****ty. Which is weird because there is so much effort obviously put into all the other sets and props, that it seems like they just forgot about it, then just printed it out on some paper...

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×