Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Wee_Ooh

Hey Everybody!

Recommended Posts

Awesome! I'm so glad I won. I wanted Uprising so badly. Don't have any money though...

 

But now I have Uprising anyway! :D

 

Thanks Malevolence. :D

Share this post


Link to post

I actually won one too, I gave it away to a friend of mine :P

Share this post


Link to post

XD Nice. I laughed so hard when she said that one picture was so bad that she wished she could give him a prize. :P

 

And yeah, I got my code. :D I really like it so far...I've only done the first Soviet mission, though.

 

http://planetcnc.gamespy.com/View.php?view...ail&id=323#

 

Here's the link. Best paintmash, lol. Did they sent you their code?

More like only paintmash. :lol: Not much to choose from. >_>

 

Sorry for the double post. -_-

 

Holy crap! When you double post, it just adds to your last post?! These are the awesomest boards evar!

Edited by Wee_Ooh

Share this post


Link to post

I think that other Tanya pic should have won though :(

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry that I forgot to mention your amazing l33t work, Inferno! It's the most hilarious and happy Yuri Easter!

 

Yea, the Tanya pic that didn't won is pretty awesome too, what a waste. Kari Wuhrer as Tanya FTW!

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah I spent like 10 minutes on that :P

Share this post


Link to post

Congrats to both of you.

 

And one more thing, does that mean Wee_Ooh will continue to live with us here at CNCNZ?

Share this post


Link to post

Haha, of course I'm not leaving just because I won Uprising. :P Except that I'll be playing that instead of being on here more. :mellow:

 

I also think the other Tanya should have won, BTW.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×