Jump to content
Sonic

Quick Updates from CommandandConquer.com

Recommended Posts

Here are a couple of updates from CommandandConquer.com, the official site for Command & Conquer, that have been posted recently.

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, that Resurrection mod is already another mod on my money list beside the original RA1 mod for RA3.

 

Mmm mm, I love it, especially I'm glad to see some classic RA2 units, and best of all, the Spy Plane is back!

Share this post


Link to post

What's smurfing in this context???

Share this post


Link to post
What's smurfing in this context???

 

"The concept of "smurfing" is when a user is playing with more than one account on the ranked ladder in order to gain/sustain high ranking with multiple accounts and thus prevent other users from advancing and being recognized. This inhibits fair play and is considered unsportsmanlike conduct and abuse of our online account and ranking system. This type of action can get your ladder accounts rank reset."

 

Taken from the link from Sonic's post. Basically a n00b opening clone accounts doing n00bish crap.

Share this post


Link to post

I lol'ed at the Smurf word, but I get the idea. Even if let's say I have 2 accounts, and if I want to fight to gain the ranks and stuff, a "myself VS myself" match is impossible. XD So in that case if I would to play online, 1 account is already fine.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks Mal - I didn't think to look for a link.

Share this post


Link to post

*Sometimes* context makes these things difficult, but I normally do my research.

Just this one time I didn't think of it.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×