Jump to content
Sonic

Frank Klepacki Comments on C&C 4

Recommended Posts

Veteran C&C music composer Frank Klepacki has commented briefly on the rumoured Command & Conquer 4. Fans on the Petroglyph Forums asked him if he would be helping with the soundtrack for Command & Conquer 4. He also commented on his work in Red Alert 3 and Uprising.

 

To lay this question to rest, I haven't been privy to anything related to a C&C4. I hear the news the same way you guys do.

 

I see some back and forth on the work I did for RA3 in this thread... For those of you old school RA die hards, if you were curious what might have transpired if I'd done my own thing with RA3, check out my CD "Infiltrator." It harkens back to my roots of the first 2. Except for maybe the song "Construct" - thats my ode to the 1986 Transformers movie.

Personally I'd like to have Frank contribute to Command & Conquer 4 should all the right pieces fall into place. However guys like Timothy Wynn and James Hannigan, who also did great jobs on Red Alert 3 and Uprising, are more than capable. Click here for the original post.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Stevie_K

I really hope he is in for it. He is one of the basic reasons I could still spend a whole day playing the old C&C games. Frank Klepacki IS C&C to me.

 

Share this post


Link to post

If it's an epic conclusion to the series, than Frank should be hired to work on it solo!

But I agree the RA3 crew would be great for future C&C project.

Share this post


Link to post

I want Frank to work on it without chains. Anything else and it wouldn't be epic.

Share this post


Link to post

Frank Klepacki should make some C&C4 music.

 

Without his music, its as good as saying C&C losing its mojo, just look at C&C3 TW. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Stevie_K
Without his music, its as good as saying C&C losing its mojo, just look at C&C3 TW. :(

 

Exactly. That game lacks a great layer of atmosphere.

 

Take C&C TS and FS for instance, The music made that game so creepy in a way, and that's what C&C4 should also have imo.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×