Jump to content
Sonic

BattleCast Primetime 2.0 Debut Trailer

Recommended Posts

I personally prefer to see Gemma in a bathtub than Joe, but as it appears I'm not your average C&C fan D:

 

 

However, itt was quite an improvement to have Joe do the show, better than Raj alone ;P

Share this post


Link to post
I personally prefer to see Gemma in a bathtub than Joe, but as it appears I'm not your average C&C fan D:

 

 

However, itt was quite an improvement to have Joe do the show, better than Raj alone ;P

 

If I were given that choice, I would definitely go with hanging with Gemma in a bathtub. I'm not that hardcore to the point I'll go nuts over any bald headed men with a nice goatee. lol

 

Anyways Inferno, the co-host issue has been settled so lets bring this topic to rest, shall we?

Share this post


Link to post

Enough on your weird little fantasies. Stick to topic. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×