ghostmangoth

Armageddon Bomber Error

I went into Tibed 2 into the GameObject category, under Full Asset List, to find the Armageddon Bomber.

These are listed as:

NodVertigo_AirDispersion

NodVertigo_DeployMines

NodVertigo_SeedTiberium

Despite the name, these are the Armageddon Bombers that deliver Nod's Mines, Vapor Bomb and Seed Tiberium.

However, modifying the Body Field or anything in these will cause the BIG file creation to fail.

I've altered other things in the GameObject category and it has still built the BIG File, so I don't know why it doesn't like this.

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.

Also, If these could be added into the Nod Aircraft or Nod Other, in the same way it is in WorldBuilder, it would be good.

Would need to check this out myself on the current build, to see what goes wrong.

Confirmed. The relative path in the "Include" tag is not converted into an absolute path, causing the SDK not to find NODArmageddonBomber.xml (which is in Nod/units/, as is the original vertigo bombers). However, after TibEd import, the location is "just in the root". Changing the include to "DATA:NOD/Units/NODArmageddonBomber.xml" should fix it. Going to look into fixing this automatically.

Fixed on the current internal build. Will be in the next release.