Sign in to follow this  
Alex06

Mysterious images in the game's files

EDITED.

Look, I don't wanna spoil all the fun. If you want to look through the files, I encourage you to do so alone, but at your own risk. Google Jonwil's SDK Extras and use those tools to peck through the game's beta files, there's some interesting things in there. There's some interesting stuff, and some spoilery stuff, too. The game's language stringfile also hints at some units we've never heard of before.

You have been warned though. Don't post it anywhere, it's against the Beta NDA, which is still going on.

Edited by Alex06
Links removed due to Beta NDA

I would assume some of those units are going to be exclusively in the SP campagin.

NOTE: The beta's NDA is off now and posting this no longer poses a problem.

Some of this stuff is leftover data of units that no longer are in the game (Remember, we were supposed to be able to customize what units we can build on the battlefield) or that will be only in the campaign. (such as those things that appear to be Scrin units)

No, the beta NDA is technically still in effect. Just got this e-mail from APOC, and he said.

We have updated our C&C 4 BETA NDA as well, simply put, you may now discuss the Beta anywhere outside our Beta forums. Videos and screenshots are still prohibited without my express written permission. That said, it’s great to see some of you sending me screenshots and articles for review, would LOVE to keep reviewing these for anyone. I can tell you, I’m an easy approver. Send on anything you want to display to me directly please.

So your links have been removed. Sorry.

Thanks, just noticed, too.

I sent an E-mail to APOC asking about it.

I'm very interested if somebody could pull out the music files.

Not possible ATM...

I re-edited the topic. I was ruining the fun for everyone. If you're interested, PM me, but I gave you all the info you need to do what I did, and that's all I managed to do.

If you want to do some research or if you're interested, go ahead, just remember you can't post any of your findings publicly, as the NDA is still in effect.