Sign in to follow this  
Gben

C&C4 Beta - Last Days

I just logged on today to show a friend the C&C4 game... there is a new MAJOR patch released v17 and a note that the beta ends Fri 5th March ahead of the games launch on the 16th.

UPDATE TO PATCH REV17 - MAJOR BALANCE PATCH - CLICK TO VIEW CHANGE LIST

We've updated the Beta to Rev17 with what is officially our biggest balance update yet. Please login to update your beta client. This balance patch is the culmination of weeks of feedback from you in the Beta and brings the client up to date with our retail release. Click the link above for the change-list. All feedback for Rev17 will contribute to our post-launch support. The Command & Conquer team wants your opinion, so keep it flowing!

PRE-ORDER COMMAND & CONQUER 4 FOR EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT

If you're planning to purchase C&C 4, then don't miss out on this! Exclusive prequel mission "Night Moves", the official C&C 4 soundtrack ($10 value), and a signed headshot of Joe "KANE" Kucan...listen up Commanders, this is one steal of a pre-order deal and it can be yours for free. Pre-Order Command & Conquer 4 at www.commandandconquer.com/preorder, and this bonus content can be yours on launch day, March 16th.

BETA CLOSES MARCH 5TH

The Command & Conquer 4 Beta will officially close down in the afternoon on Friday March 5th. This will give our team enough time between beta close and launch to prepare our server backend, website, and everything we need to be ready to rock on Launch Day March 16th. We appreciate your participation in the Beta, it has tremendously helped improve the quality of Command & Conquer 4.

Thank you C&C fans - the C&C Development Team

Wow they are up to Rev17 now? :o

And to think, it all started for me at about rev6? :)

Apparently the beta closing date has been moved to 8th March now. Make no difference to me, I already uninstalled it last week.

Lol I can't believe I'm actually playing it almost daily lol.

Edited by Malevolence

Played it once.

If I can remember, I'll have to post a screenshot of my profile...