Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Noobish question but how do I change the colors of the armies? Not only standard colors but also brown and black, withe, grey and so on.

Share this post


Link to post

How do I enable them ingame?

I mean these mission colors. You have different colors in missions wich you dont have in Skirmish. Brown as an example by Operation: Mirage

Edited by Conscript

Share this post


Link to post

You don't really enable them. The MP colors are hardcoded to a specific set of colors. The set in [Colors] that relates to the MP set is Gold, DarkRed, Orange, Magenta, Purple, DarkBlue, DarkSky and DarkGreen. You can alter those to change the colors seen in-game; however, this will not change the color box in the dropdown in the multiplayer and skirmish setup screens.

 

The NPatch allows for more MP color customization though. But that's all documented in the MDK.

Share this post


Link to post

Well, I will try that. Is there a way to install NPatch 0022 (the latest version) manually?

Share this post


Link to post

Too bad, it doesn't install automatticaly. It says' Yuri's Revenge not installed, but it is!

I use the first decade. And a retail version since my f****** First Decade's disk is messed up so I can't install things anymore... But is that possible with V1 of the NPatch, to make more colors possible?

Share this post


Link to post

I finally got it working :D ! NPatch is installed as well. Adding a new SW is done with the Upgrade SW tutorial right?

Share this post


Link to post

No. That's for 'upgrade' superweapons. There are quite a few different superweapon types in the NonsensePatch.

Share this post


Link to post
Noobish question but how do I change the colors of the armies? Not only standard colors but also brown and black, withe, grey and so on.

 

I wouldn't call that a noob question. I didn't know how either.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×