Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dbjs2009

Tiberian Sun Redux Mod New Units

Recommended Posts

New units for the Tiberian Sun Redux Mod for C&C Generals: Zero Hour have just been shown off by the Tiberian Dawn Redux team. These units are the GDI MCV and the GDI Orca Bomber which is extremely deadly with their bombs. There is also a look at the GDI Mammoth MK II which has been designed to replace the Mammoth MK I, The Construction Yard and more units have been shown as well. Below are some sample pictures.

 

orcabomb_1S.jpg conyard_2S.jpg

The full information with more images can be found right here.

Share this post


Link to post

Actually, it's the Tiberian Dawn Redux team :P

Share this post


Link to post
Actually, it's the Tiberian Dawn Redux team :P

 

Yeah I know that I just meant the Mod team by that but it can be changed to the Tiberian Dawn Redux team, Thanks for the notice Nyerguds :P

Share this post


Link to post
Yeah I know that I just meant the Mod team by that but it can be changed to the Tiberian Dawn Redux team, Thanks for the notice Nyerguds :P

I don't understand a word from what you just said

Share this post


Link to post
I don't understand a word from what you just said

You want me to explain? Ok, When I first posted the tiberian Sun team I knew the team has been named as the Tiberian Dawn Redux but I posted it as the Mod team but now I've changed it to what Nyerguds said (the Tiberian Dawn Redux team).

 

:rolleyes: I hope that you knew what I'm saying now, Even if I got a feeling that you didn't...

Share this post


Link to post

Okay so you said it was the Tiberian Sun Redux team while you knew the team was called Tiberian Dawn Redux?

Share this post


Link to post

Guys it was just a typo, mistakes happen and it has now been corrected. How about discussing the news at hand rather than a simple error.

Share this post


Link to post

Well I downloaded Tiberian Dawn Redux thanks to this post :P

Share this post


Link to post
Well I downloaded Tiberian Dawn Redux thanks to this post :P

 

My Job ;) ..

Share this post


Link to post

So the Tiberian Dawn Redux team develops both Tiberian Dawn and Tiberan Sun Redux mods for C&C Generals Zero Hour, right?

Share this post


Link to post
So the Tiberian Dawn Redux team develops both Tiberian Dawn and Tiberan Sun Redux mods for C&C Generals Zero Hour, right?

Yeah, I thought that was pretty obvious.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×