Sign in to follow this  
keithktam

i can't save images with firefox

Hi, can anybody tell me how i can use firefox to save an image?? i know, right clicking didn't work. I didn't have a pop up menu that have "save image as" option.

though sometimes for some reason that option kinda available, but when i got in, you have to specify as jpeg, the save as column was blanked.....

please help!!

cheers.

i did update my fox.... sometimes the right clicked options are different, especially when you middle roll down the image(which sometimes are needed if i want to view it first) the options would not include the "save image as", however i discovered that once you click in to the save image window, just click save and fox would do the rest for you, never mind to worry the save as format, as i was concerned before...

You can always right click on the link to the image and use Save Target As if at all possible.

i wish that was that simple, may be my fox has problem, none of these options available... however, there was save page as which give way to say the page in fox format but not image as jpeg.

ps sorry for posting this at the wrong place, hardware discussion it is then :)

I'd consider uninstalling Firefox, removing the preferences, cleaning up the registry and reinstalling the latest version from Mozilla.

Yeah... this kind of issues is usually caused by some rogue plugin. A clean reinstall fixes that.