Ahmadreza

CnC TW Not Working!

Hello

Hello

How are ya unsupported CnC Moderators and Admins ?!!!

I'm very comfortable playing this version C&C 3 tiberium wars, both online and offline, but the

few days that not even run this game and i get this error......

cnc-3-tiberium-wars-error.png

What you see there is the SecuROM copy protection kicking. Its explained here: http://www.securom.com/support_enduser.asp?t=2&ts1=2

"Unable to authenticate original disc within time limit."

SecuROM™ has determined you are trying to start the protected application with a backup copy or clone disc. Please refer to the following procedure to remedy:

• Please disable all emulators, insert the original disc and re-try.
  • If the problem persists, please send a SecuROM™ analysis file to [email protected] (see "Support Info" section on how to do that).

I'd suggest purchasing a retail copy of the game. Assuming you have legitimate copy of C&C 3, reinstalling the game from the original retail DVD usually fixes these issues.

What you see there is the SecuROM copy protection kicking. Its explained here: http://www.securom.com/support_enduser.asp?t=2&ts1=2

I'd suggest purchasing a retail copy of the game. Assuming you have legitimate copy of C&C 3, reinstalling the game from the original retail DVD usually fixes these issues.

Actually Sonic I get that error all the time on both/either of my retail discs... it's *really* annoying. Especially while playing the forgotten mod. I even went to the trouble of sending a file to securom... their own solution was a reinstall... but I still have the periodic problem.

I'm guessing now that I have the time to think about it... maybe the mod maybe changed something or other.

Heh, I just posted a bit of a rant about that kind of stuff on the EA UK forum... funny how usually, cracking games actually SOLVES issues caused by overzealous copy protection systems. Not that I promote piracy in any way, but it's still funny.