Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

Bring back Kane's Voice

In the first five episodes in Tiberium Legos Season 1, Kane's voice was heard: Welcome my children, to CNCNZ, and then a crash sound occurred. It was my favorite beginning of Tiberium Legos. Well I really wish Kane's voice should return.

So far the beginning of episodes in Tiberium Legos Season 3 is just a sample of the Reload track and then a crashing sound. I liked the new Tiberium Legos logo but I think it's about time Kane's voice should return to replace that. Unless you, Zee, may save that for Tiberium Legos Season 5 rather than Season 4, since Season 4 will be Red Alego 2.

Edited by zocom7

You don't like the splash with Klepacki's Perseverance track? :unsure:

Guest Rabbit

I have no plans of returning that sound clip because quite frankly, for the time being Kane is done for after this season. I've really always been unsure of basing season 5 off of Tiberium Wars, considering there's no specific storyline I'm comfortable following, and I fear the series will become extremely repetitive.

I have plans to continue the lego series, but Kane is likely to only return as a random character in my future plans.

You mean that Season 4 is the last certain season? :o

Guest Rabbit

No, It's just the last season that specifically goes in game order. I want to really make use of these new characters I bought, and I'd rather it be done in a more broad way using the Tiberium / Red Alert series without restrictions to "This mission comes after that one because it's this game." I really dislike being stuck with one game at a time.

So you mean to make smaller stories inside of a vast, unconnected season? Not bad, but you'll lose your sense of continuity and probably lose your will to do an episode that way. My suggestion is that you stick to the current way, but it's still your machinima, so do what you want.

You don't like the splash with Klepacki's Perseverance track? :unsure:

I've actually got an unfinished version that splash video with a slightly revised CNCNZ.com logo (EG its a different font). Maybe I could rework that Kane clip in, but its hard to squeeze so many things into 10 or so seconds.

I want to really make use of these new characters I bought, and I'd rather it be done in a more broad way using the Tiberium / Red Alert series without restrictions to "This mission comes after that one because it's this game." I really dislike being stuck with one game at a time.

I agree, that's why I refuse to base my Cartoon and Conquer strips on the games.

I think, while your fans may prefer pseudo-canon, it will be very liberating to depart from it and write your own storylines.

Guest Rabbit

I think it will be. And I think there's a way I can keep it C&C related and still go deeper in the water because I'll have more freedom to pretty much mix C&C stuff or do whatever I want with it.