Sign in to follow this  
GeneralAnthrax101

Yuri's Revenge Problem

Well hello. Just going to get to the point. I posted this topic before but the mods/admins told me to post it here because Keon knows more about debuging TibEd than the others do. My problem is that whenever I make a Oil Derrick, it works for RA2 (ABout to make a animation, IF I can, for the oil derrick so it can be sellable), but whenever I use the same settings for YR, it doesn't work, or even show up. So I used ProduceCashAmount=90000 for RA2, it works. But when I do the same for YR, it doesn't. I honestly think its because of YruisREvenge is 1.006. I then move to some "trying to convince it doesn't work" part, which I mean I wanted the Conscripts to fire NukePayload. I do so, and yes I know where to make him fire Nukes. Again, I do this for RA2 and it works. Also amusing. But when I do this for YR, it doesn't. Please help me. And I REALLY need Keon to reply also, because at the moment I am new to modding, and I need his help as well.

My first question would be: do any of your Yuri's Revenge changes show up in the game?

Also, modding is a process of trial and error, not everything can be set to every value.

My first question would be: do any of your Yuri's Revenge changes show up in the game?

Also, modding is a process of trial and error, not everything can be set to every value.

No changes are made, even after I put the Primary=NukePayload for the conscripts. However, when I click Save Changes to Game, it starts up the game, but the changes are not made. Also, I know that kinds of process well.