Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Article Ideas! You got 'em?

Guest Rabbit

So, in light of the campaign you may have seen to gather new article writers for the site, we've decided that maybe it would be helpful to come up with some ideas to start off with. What does this mean? It means we're asking all of you for some quick ideas of what topics you'd like to see written about for our article section.

This isn't necessarily a thread about you writing your own articles, more your ideas for what you think an ideal article would be about.

So hey, throw your ideas our way! I'd give guidelines, but the only suggestions I want to give are that you keep it C&C related. That covers EA, CNCNZ, any of the C&C games, any of the other fansites, the fans, anything.

If you'd like to grab yourself any ideas from past articles, click here to visit the articles page.

Guest Stevie_K

Hmmm I should head to bed now, but wut dehehl ^_^

• Mod Pick - article(s) where the CNCNZ mod expert "group" or member, picks a few hottest mods, gives them exposure, and explains why these mods are interesting (at present or in general) and what they're about.
  • Member of the month, quarter or year - Reward contributing, loyal or creative members with the five-minute-fame they deserve, and entertain the rest of the crowd with some good interview.
  • Interviews - are always good. See if you can get in touch with C&C personalities, or Mod directors, give them the opportunity to both introduce and to answer more deep and interesting questions.

That's about what I could think of at this point.

EDIT: Wow, that link is full of good articles. I do remember a few of the old ones. I'll read the rest of them tomorrow. :)

Edited by Stevie_K

Since this is a gaming thread, and while waiting for C&C games and playing other games, I was actually thinking of some hardware article. Interestingly, I never noticed there were actually 8 hardware articles during the early 2000 era and it kinds stopped since. Maybe time to bring it back once in a while? Perhaps once every 6 months?

beh! ignoring it this time around.... passed over

What?! You're still alive?

beh! ignoring it this time around.... passed over

Not sure what your meaning there. Passed over?

Not sure what your meaning there. Passed over?

Maybe he meant passing it over to somebody else who's interested. I remember he was interested in writing articles in the last newspost regarding that....