Sign in to follow this  
Nmenth

Cartoon and Conquer #24

Cartoon and Conquer #24:

024-300x181.png

Next on March 30.

Someone on Facebook asked this....

is the 3rd box containing the punchline missing?

I guess they didn't get it.

Yeah, it needs something to prove that he is lost or in a really tight situation.

I was going to have an Apocalypse Tank in the second frame as well, and I suppose that would have helped, but I couldn't find any good side-view shots of an Apoc or any to scale with a human. I eventually decided the joke was obvious enough without a tank, but I guess I was wrong.

I also considered making this a full length cartoon, but I came up with this one specifically for the purpose of a half-length one so #3 wouldn't be lonely forever. I prefer more space though, so don't expect too many more this size in the near future.

Edit: Seems some people are still having difficulty getting this strip. Jokes really aren't funny if they have to be explained, but here it is. The first guy is a lost Allied GI, he asked three Soviets (from right: Conscript, Flak Trooper, Telsa Trooper) for directions. Allies and Soviets are enemies. It's like a mouse asking a cat for directions.

Every other Friday. The official site has a Next Edition notification box if you want to check for the exact date.