AlexB

Faster rendering

Hi all,
I'd like to point you to the thread Faster rendering and less lag in TS/RA2/YR in the RA2/YR section. There's a patch I created that should also work on TS and make rendering faster. Would be nice if anybody could test this and post the results here.
See ya!

I hope this does not count as double post. I couldn't think of a better forum to post this. If there is a more appropriate forum: sorry!

So far i may say one thing:

In skirmish mode game never slowed down. GJ :)

Edited by Traymen

Hi all,

I'd like to point you to the thread Faster rendering and less lag in TS/RA2/YR in the RA2/YR section. There's a patch I created that should also work on TS and make rendering faster. Would be nice if anybody could test this and post the results here.

See ya!

I hope this does not count as double post. I couldn't think of a better forum to post this. If there is a more appropriate forum: sorry!

it doesn't work for me: "Failed to initialized, please reinstall"

I have TS in TFD version, patched with the unofficial patch v 1.03 rev4

system: win7 64 bit

cpu: i7

ram: 8gb

graphic: nvidea geforce GT 540M

I tried to deactivate it, still crashed...

hope you can help!!

many thanks!!

That does not sound like a problem with this patch, because it can be reverted completely. If the game does not run with this patch disabled again, I suspect it did not run before you applied it.

Try to run the game as admin. If that does not work, you might have to reinstall (run the setup as admin, if you haven't done so before).

That does not sound like a problem with this patch, because it can be reverted completely. If the game does not run with this patch disabled again, I suspect it did not run before you applied it.

Try to run the game as admin. If that does not work, you might have to reinstall (run the setup as admin, if you haven't done so before).

I do apologize for this. what actually was that i was having UI problem, so I experimented with the compatibility option all the way to wins 95, the UI was fine again, so I assume that was cool. so when the glitch happened, I thought it could be the patch, but actually was because i chose wins 95 instead of wins xp, and now it works like a charm!! you have my most sincere appreciation!! thank you!!

keithktam

Dude, I lost 2 hours of playing in TS because of this patch. My game hung up several times. Fix it asap.

He doesn't owe you anything, you know. Stop being rude.