Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
J-Fire_Man

At last, I got a job. Do you have one?

Do you have a job?  

5 members have voted

  1. 1.

    • Nope, I don't have one
      0
    • Yes, I have
      5


Recommended Posts

Well, at last I can use my skills for money. I'm working on repairing comp and programming. I got around 10 $ per comp and I can repair about 10 comp in a month depending on my client. And for programming, this is the big one, I can get up to 100$ per program, but only few people who ask me to make a program, yet. I hope I will get more job :D

 

To Thierry, as you can see, I got a lot of jobs, my progress at coding WR will be slower, but I'll try as hard as I can :) I will free my job when the time has come for me to fully code the WR.

Share this post


Link to post

Papa Roach Lyics - Infest - Track 5 - Between Angels and Insects

 

There's no money

There's no possessions

Only obsessions

I dont need that s**t

Take my money

Take my obsession

 

I just wanna be heard

Loud and clear are my words

Coming from within man

Tell 'em what you heard

It's about a revolution in your heart

And in your mind

You cant find the conclusion

Lifestyle and obsession

Daimond rings get you nothing

But a life-long lesson

And you're pocket book stressin'

You're a slave to the system

Working jobs that you hate

For that s**t you don't need

It's too bad the world is based on greed

Step back and see stop thinking 'bout yourself

Start thinking about

 

There's no money, There's no possession

Only obsession, I don't need that s**t

Take my money, Take my possesion

Take my obsession, I don't need that

 

'Cause everything is nothing

And emptiness is in everything

This reality is just really just a f**ked up dream

With the flesh and the blood

That you call your soul

Flip it inside out, it's a big black hole

Take your money, burn it up like an asteroid

Possessions they are never gonna fill the void

Take it away and learn the best lesson

The heart, the soul, the life, the passion

 

There's no money, There's no possession

Only obsession, I don't need that s**t

Take my money, Take my possesion

Take my obsession, I don't need that s**t

 

Money, possesion, obsession

 

Present yourself, press your clothes

Comb your hair and clock in

You just can't win, just can't win

The things you own, own you

Now!

 

There's no money, There's no possession

Only obsession, I don't need that s**t

Take my money, Take my possesion

Take my obsession, I don't need that s**t

 

F**k your money, f**k your possesion

F**k your obsession, I don't need that s**t

 

Money, possession, obsession

I don't need that s**t

 

If anyone ever has a job they hate, or whatever remember those words... They ring so true, as is life. Money (if not treated correctly) makes you become a machine, you end up buying stuff you don't need and it becomes an obsession... I've found that out the hard way.. one tip from me, when you get older... don't get a credit card :wink:

Share this post


Link to post

What language are you using to make your programs?

 

$10 bucks per comp? Sounds like child labour to me.

Share this post


Link to post

With 10 $, I can buy 2 VCDs here or 3 Discovery Channel VCDs.

With 100 $, I can buy around 3 256 Mb RAM here.

 

100 $ is the same as 800.000 here.

By the way, repairing comp doesn't need much time. Only a few hours or maybe less than an hour.

 

one tip from me, when you get older... don't get a credit card

Yup, I agree, I don't like using credit card, I can waste too much money if I use that.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×