Sign in to follow this  
Nmenth

Resources for everyone!

So I've decided to officially cancel my Paradigma mod. You can blame Zee Hypnotist for it, he got me interested in RPG Maker which now absorbs all the time I would have otherwise spent on YR modding.

I also started another YR mod awhile back, which, if I do allocate time to YR modding, I will work on instead of having two projects going at once.

So I've decided to release everything I produced for my mod. A lot of it is still just prototypes, placeholders, and unpolished objects, but if you want to finish them yourself, you can do so.

You can see how some of the mod was intended on the Paradigma website as well as view some more example animations and such on the old Nmenth presents: topic.

The following attachment is the entire unfinished mod, including all shp, vxl, hva, and ini files in a mix, the csf and all wav files are loose.

YR Paradigma.zip

Nmenth, if you do that to that other little project...

I don't intend to cancel the other project anytime soon, as I said above, it is part of the reason why I canceled Paradigma.

Overlooked it, I guess. And I hope it'll stay that way.

Not for me, like I said, there are over 200 loose files. And what if you only wanted one shp? I also have new wavs, ini code, csf names, and whatever else too.

It shouldn't be too heavy, 300 MB at most. :P

Not for me, like I said, there are over 200 loose files. And what if you only wanted one shp? I also have new wavs, ini code, csf names, and whatever else too.

You only need graphical or audio assets. People will sort through a lot of files for good ones. Just pack it all in a mix file then archive it. MIX files compact extremely well.

You seem to be misapprehending the issue, I don't care one bit how big the resulting upload is. The problem is inserting one item at a time into a mix file with XCC MIX Editor.

You tell me a faster way to compile a mix file and I'll consider uploading everything at once. Otherwise, I'm not wasting my time making everything nice and neat for your benefit, I've already spent untold hours creating all of what I am now offering to any and all.

You can drag and drop multiple files into a mix file. Windows Explorer, highlight multiple files, drag and drop into the editor. I've dropped 250 plus files into one mix file all at once. If you've been doing it one file at a time, I feel sorry for you...

Will do that then.

Yes, I have been doing them one item at a time, not many though, so you don't need to feel too sorry for me, just maybe a little pity cake and some presents.

- - -

Ok, the whole mod is now available.

The mix I originally uploaded didn't save properly and was missing a couple objects. I've now added them and re-uploaded the project.