Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Merry Christmas from CNCNZ.com

It's late on Christmas Eve here in New Zealand, and once again it's time for the final update before we sign off for the Christmas break. Following on from last year, our Command & Conquer Christmas related image is C&C Legos inspired again. Even the Brotherhood of Nod has to celebrate Christmas.

p4zeA.jpg

On behalf of the entire team here at CNCNZ.com, I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas and thank you for all of the support this year. Have a great Christmas Day! Please feel free to leave your own Christmas greetings and wishes in this news thread.

Merry Christmas / Sretan Bozic / Frohe Weihnachten / Buon Natale / Ευτυχυσμενα Χριστουγεννα to all ^_^

Have a great day and spend it with those who you love!

Merry Christmas / Sretan Bozic / Frohe Weihnachten / Buon Natale / Ευτυχυσμενα Χριστουγεννα to all ^_^

Have a great day and spend it with those who you love!

Craciun Fericit / Joyeux Noel / Feliz Navidad

But you totally expected me to do say that, didn't you? :)

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Didn't. I just wanted to give my wishes in every language I can without Google Translator :D

Yip, everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :D

Didn't. I just wanted to give my wishes in every language I can without Google Translator :D

Consider me impressed, then! Anyways, I ended up pretty much doing the same. :P

Ok so who over did it and drank way to much on Christmas Day? I sort of did :belch:

• Upvote 1

Still alcohol-free myself. Though I did get a beer and a small bottle of wine for Christmas (among other things).

Well I don't drink all that much. Christmas Day was a lot. Had a couple of glasses of wine at one of the dinners in LA for the C&C Community summit. Other than that I hardly ever touch the stuff.