Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Madin

Flame towers?

Recommended Posts

I vaguely remember there being occasions when the Soviet flame tower fireball had a very slight homing ability, is this accurate or was I dreaming?

Share this post


Link to post

I don't think so. Its flame explosion spreads a lot, though, so even if it misses it usually still does damage.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks!

 

I must have remembered a modified version of the game then!

 

Embarrassing considering how much Red alert I played (mostly multi-player), back in the day.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×