Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

MMORTS C&C The future?

Could it would with C&C in some obsurdly stupid way? Could it be possible to have a online war raged over years if not centuries?

Having thousands of players taking up the roles of Generals or whatever and charging into battle?

Well I think it would be cool but probably inpratical....

So post up your pretty little thoughts on the matter....

And in case you don't know I'm taking about a massively multiplayer online real time stragegy game..... This idea is copyrighted by luk3us © 2004

Another weird thread from luk3us.

By the way, I don't like people who trapped in the visual world. Online games....I think it's ok, but don't play too much.

You mean the virtual world J_Man? If so, I agree with you. I don't have the time of inclination to get into an MMOG. I tried Earth and Boydon, but I just couldn't be bothered.

I suppose they could develop the World Domination thing a bit and that would be a bit MMORTS, but anything else would be a waste of time IMO.

Yeah I just remember reading bout some game that was going to do something like it. You'd like leave a whole bunch of orders for the AI to do while you were offline and stuff. It could even text you when you got attacked... That would be funny...

*** Warning ***

You have just been nuked....

That would be a hell funny txt message.

You mean the virtual world J_Man? If so, I agree with you. I don't have the time of inclination to get into an MMOG. I tried Earth and Boydon, but I just couldn't be bothered.

Yup, I don't like people who became the slaves of games, I mean people who are fanatic about games. Lot's of people who are infected with Ragnarok fever here, playing online games for hours or even for a full day, forgetting their schools, homework, family, etc. I love mother nature.

*** Warning ***

You have just been nuked....

That's what I called with "real" AI. Most AI in every games are stupid and idiot. Their strategy ca be revealed easily. I'm waiting for a game with good AI. Hope there will be one soon.