talezshin

TibEd 1.71 Crashes with C&C95

Nyerguds' patch might be changing the layout of the executable file. By doing that, it is breaking the support within TibEd...

Aheh. Whoops. I should really implement that rules.ini reading, huh? Though I don't think I changed these sections since your last release... especially not aircraft.

I'm not sure. If you include rules.ini support, then I'll have to update TibEd 1... that would be archeology...

It could also be that you selected the wrong language version?

Ahh, now THAT might be an issue caused by my patch... since it handles all languages on an exe based on the English one. I guess people might be inclined to pick some other language exe because they installed the game in that language, while language is nothing more than a setting for the game, now.

So, yeah, with my patch, ALWAYS select English as language in TibEd.

I have this error too i selected Dutch on tibed gui lang but english version of C&C95.

IF it's on the English version, it's probably not related to that...

Hi I realise this is a super old thread but it's also the only place I've found through google with my exact same error message on Windows 10 with 1.06v3.

Was there ever a solution to this runtime error? Even if you click through all of the retry and continue to the main Tibed window all the units buildings etc have either blank or high/wrong values.