Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

Lagging issues on Fallout Tactics

Well there isn't an official forum for the much older Fallout games, except Fallout 3 and recent ones, so I might just post this one here.

No matter what resolution I am on under Windows 7 (even in widescreen -- haven't tried WinXP yet), there is always some lag in-game every time a squad unit enters/exits a structure or bridge. System requirements are not the main case for me there because my rig can handle playing the game.

Was there a patch or another way to fix this lagging issue? Hopefully some of you folks here tried playing Fallout Tactics lately. Weird thing is that neither Fallout 1 and 2 seems to be having this issue.

Edited by zocom7

http://www.nma-fallout.com/showthread.php?155149-Troubleshooting-FAQ (see third post)

And, according to some other posts I found on Google, you may have only missed running it as administrator. Try tampering with the game settings (cursor mode and especially disabling anti-aliasing) too.

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

Well, I disabled the anti-aliasing options which did reduce lag significantly in-game. There is still some lag left under rare conditions.