Sign in to follow this  
Nmenth

Cartoon and Conquer 3rd Anniversary

Today, the 10th of May, marks the third anniversary of Cartoon and Conquer. As has been done in the previous two years, the Character Profiles have been updated to include every character that has appeared in more than one strip.

000-Draft2-272x300.png

However, this year adds an additional feature; How Cartoon and Conquer is Created, an illustrated look into the making of an episode of Cartoon and Conquer. Both the Character Profiles and the new feature may be accessed from the main Cartoon and Conquer page.

• Upvote 3

Neat! I'll check it out :D

[edit]

Oh, wow. Never realized it used distinct colours without fades!

but, ehm... why are the final images 32bit then, when they could be 8 bit?

It has a base palette used for the characters, but things like textures, backgrounds, etc. do not necessarily use the base palette.

The addition of your standard color palette kind of has it's own "C&C twist" to it if you look back towards the original C&C's limited color assortments. :)

Just a fun thought. In any case, I love what you do with these comics and congratulations for making it this far without loosing your incentive Nmenth.

It has a base palette used for the characters, but things like textures, backgrounds, etc. do not necessarily use the base palette.

Ahh, like that. I see :)