Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

GTA V Coming To PC, Xbox One & PS4

Because I like the Far Cry games. Its as simple as that. Could give a **** that it happens to be an Ubisoft game. Makes no difference to me.

Because I like the Far Cry games. Its as simple as that. Could give a **** that it happens to be an Ubisoft game. Makes no difference to me.

Don't support ubisoft. Ever.

I'm getting jealous seeing all the gameplay footage of GTA V in first person... Not enough to justify buying a PS4 though. I'll just wait till next year and hte PC version comes along. :)

Don't support ubisoft. Ever.

Sorry to hear Ubisoft have wronged you in some way. Ubisoft are no different to EA, Activision, 2K and other... they are money hungry corporate entities.

I'm getting jealous seeing all the gameplay footage of GTA V in first person... Not enough to justify buying a PS4 though. I'll just wait till next year and hte PC version comes along. :)

Not that far away really, 25th of January 2015 - https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Grand-Theft-Auto-V/22506607

You'll need a decent PC for it though....

Minimum System Requirements:

• OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (64 bit OS only)
  • Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
  • Memory: 6 GB RAM
  • Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM - Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5770
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Hard Drive: 30 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
  • Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode. Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series; AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel® IrisTM Pro HD 5200

Recommended System Requirements:

• OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (64 bit OS only)
  • Processor: Eight core - Intel Core i7-3770 @3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 X8 @ 4 GHz
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM - Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 ti or AMD Radeon HD 7850
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Hard Drive: 30 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
  • Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode. Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series; AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel® IrisTM Pro HD 5200

Sorry to hear Ubisoft have wronged you in some way. Ubisoft are no different to EA, Activision, 2K and other... they are money hungry corporate entities.

Making money isn't the issue. Ubisoft is deceitful, lazy and greedier than even EA and Activision. Do not support a company that blames poor PC sales on "piracy"; do not support a company who can't be assed to make their games play at 60FPS at 1080p; do not support a company that claims "30FPS is more cinematic"; do not support a company that deliberately butchers PC versions; do not support a company that lies about graphical fidelty; and, for the love of god, do not support a company that does everything it can to **** PC gamers over at every turn. EA, Activision, 2K, et al might suck in some ways but they're not doing that. Matter of fact, you might as well drop EA from that list. They're actually working towards being better for everyone, especially the PC crowd.

Decent PC requirements, Sonic? Come on, some of us are not even ready for exclusive 64-bit gaming yet! :mad:

Rockstar still hasn't made the system requirements official yet in their site for GTA V.

Official system requirements have been released, and it's HUGE; a quad-core CPU with 4 GB RAM and 65 GB hard drive space are required, all on a 64-bit only OS: http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-system-requirements-announced/

Luckily the video card requirement still remain low to a Geforce 9800 GTX and even the OS as low as Windows Vista.

That 65 GB HDD space is the largest PC game requirement yet. Too bad Rockstar isn't even issuing Blu-ray discs yet. Three single-layer Blu-ray discs should do it and a digital download is simply a waste of time unless you have a 300 Mbps connection.

Edit: The PC game has been delayed again to March 24, 2015: http://gtaforums.com/topic/761272-new-release-date-and-specs-are-here

Edited by zocom7

March?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

I don't mind waiting as long as the wait is worth it. 65GB isn't too bad. I downloaded 40 in an hour for Advanced Warfare so 65 won't be bad.

When they say 65gb as a system requirement that doesn't mean 65gb download. Or at least I hope it doesn't, 65gb is crazy. :o

When they say 65gb as a system requirement that doesn't mean 65gb download. Or at least I hope it doesn't, 65gb is crazy. :o

I got Advanced Warfare and it was a full 40GB download. This will be a 65GB download for sure. Kinda hoping I can buy it on disc even though I can get 65GB without an issue. xD

Its actually kind of refreshing seeing them push it back. Hell is only a couple of weeks. Rockstar could push the game out on the their original scheduled date and then force everyone to download gigabytes of updates or spend some extra time polishing it.

Currently playing through it again on the PS4, visually it looks fantastic. Of course on a top of the line PC it will look even better. But it will still play the exact same way.

Its weird to think that GTA V actually came out in September 2013... 2013!

This better be the best port of all time... I'm just saying. ;)

Its weird to think that GTA V actually came out in September 2013... 2013!

This better be the best port of all time... I'm just saying. ;)

It better be. I hope the ratings be better than Half-Life 1/2 and Bioshock combined.

Last PC info for GTA V: http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-pc-everything-you-need-to-know/

Its out very soon. :o

I would like to get it via steam... But its gonna be way to big for that... Gonna have to go to a.....

Store...

OMG, people! :o

Say Luk3us, when you bought the GTA V game for the PC, how many DVDs it came with?

It comes with 7 if I remember right. I just bought it digitally and it took almost 2 hours for me to get all 60GB of download.

So far the PC ratings for GTA V from Metacritic is nearly on par with the console versions, a 98% average rating among 13 reviews. Maybe two dozen more critics and if the ratings hang on, it'll be claimed as the best rated PC game of all time over Half-Life, Half-Life 2 and Bioshock.

Edited by zocom7

So far the PC ratings for GTA V from Metacritic is nearly on par with the console versions, a 98% average rating among 13 reviews.

That's because its the exact the same game.

I guess GTA V modding will finally become reality: http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-getting-closer-to-full-scale-modding-thanks-to-openiv-update

I'll bet within the next several years, mods of Liberty City from GTA IV and III, San Andreas and Vice City will get a very good chance into GTA V.

Edited by zocom7