Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

North Korea threatens war over "Interview" movie

Has Hollywood really want to trigger another Korean War over this useless comedy movie? :facepalm:

Source: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-north-korea-war-james-franco-seth-rogens-kim-jong-un-movie-20140625-htmlstory.html

Trailer:

Poster:

interview-big.jpg

Uncle Sam had better ban this movie before it becomes disastrous. The plot of this movie was similar to another movie, Zero Dark Thirty, where Americans collaborated a covert scheme to terminate Bin Laden.

The last time I heard and watched a movie involving North Koreans was James Bond's Die Another Day. -_-

Edited by zocom7

Looks like a really stupid movie, but you're an idiot if you think "Uncle Sam had better ban this movie". The United States shouldn't, doesn't, and can't ban movies because of controversial content, they are protected by the freedom of speech under the First Amendment.

Also, if Kim Jong-un starts a war he can't win over a movie, he is quite possibly the biggest idiot of the last millennium.

Censorship is for cowards, if they can't hack it **** em'.

Besides this is just more sabre ratling to remind everyone that yes North Korea still exisits.

Heh - when I see the poster that says from the creator of Neighbours - I immediately go to Aussie TV Soap not Seth's previous film. So if that was true, I think, well war is a reasonable action in that case...