Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

So I got a PS4!

So for some odd reason I now have shiny new PlayStation 4. First it took me most of last week to decide that it was time to move on to the next gen consoles. Then I spent all day last Friday trying to make up my mind, do I get the PS4 or an Xbox One? Overall the PS4 is very impressive, been playing NBA 2K15 on it and damn it looks great! The Drive Club game was included with the PS4, but the place I bought it from said their stock of that game was delayed. I will still get an Xbox One sometime next year, but I think Sony have the edge in this new generation of consoles.

Yeah if I was to get a console it would probably be a PS4. Though at the moment I haven't seen anything that would interest me enough to get one.

Well Farcry 4 is coming up soon, so I plan to get that. I'm probably going to buy GTA V again, the launch trailer Rockstar released recently got me thinking about it. Looks to damn good to pass up.

I'm happy with decision to buy the xbone, it was the Kinect that makes the difference for me... (getting off the couch every now and again and interacting with the machine without holding a device is still a novel device.. I loved the Wii for the same reason).

Having had a PS3, I was also interested in trying the M$ exclusives which I've missed out.

Hence I bought the master-chief collection last night.

The current generation consoles are a ****ing joke. They're potatoes in new cases. Can't hit 1080p at 60 FPS, nowhere even close to 4K when it's an up and coming technology and it's old generation tech passed off as "next gen." It's sad.

I'm happy with decision to buy the xbone, it was the Kinect that makes the difference for me...

When I get an Xbox One it will be "Kinect-less". I don't need it, nor will any games require it. Microsoft should just cut their losses and give up on trying push Kinect is ****!

Kinect... horses for courses.