Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Terminator Genisys Teaser

Who has seen the new teaser video for Terminator Genisys? Looks alright I guess. Better than I thought this movie would be. Some nice tie in with 1984 Terminator as well.

Well here's the official trailer (man that's 3 new movie spoilers this week: Star Wars 7, Spectre and now this):

Yep, Arnold's back, but he's getting too old for this. This might be his last act for this movie series.

The thing about trailers is that they don't actually mean anything.They make everything look awesome, of course the actual product on the other hand...

We'll see what happens.

Yep, Arnold's back, but he's getting too old for this. This might be his last act for this movie series.

There are 2 versions of the T-800 in this movie. The 1984 evil Terminator, sent back to kill Sarah Connor, but the reprogrammed T-800 sent back by John Connor to protect Sarah Connor and his younger self (T2) some how manages to end up in the 1984 timeline.... at least I think that's what's happening. Plus they have said that the T-800 can age. After all it was explained in the orgainal Terminator that they living tissue over a metal endo-skeleton. They can bleed and sweat so it seem only natural the living tissue can age.

This means the reprogrammed T-800 will appear older, he has essentially aged. This means Arnold can play the role. In fact they make him look even older.

Also, Terminator Genisys is first of a new trilogy. So depending on what takes places in this one I'd say Arnold will be back for the next two.

I think this movie is going be great. I like all the Terminator movies. Even Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines and Terminator: Salvation.

It's a thumbs down for repetitive story devices from me.

I think 5 will just be another 3...