Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Current Site Issues

Thanks a lot, Sonic. :thumbsup:

However....... when I edited my C&C3 Mod SDK FAQs thread, one of the youtube links is automatically embedded into a video without the media tags on it and the others are not. IDK if you will make all future YouTube videos automatically embedded without media tags (but that'll affect the shoutbox)?

However....... when I edited my C&C3 Mod SDK FAQs thread, one of the youtube links is automatically embedded into a video without the media tags on it and the others are not. IDK if you will make all future YouTube videos automatically embedded without media tags (but that'll affect the shoutbox)?

Oops forgot to turn that off ;) All sorted now.

Would there be a way to completely block the media tag in the shoutbox? Not just auto embedding, I mean people intentionally using the media tags. I don't think there will ever be a valid reason to embed a video there.

Revora bypasses that by forcing people to put embedded videos in spoilers.

Would there be a way to completely block the media tag in the shoutbox? Not just auto embedding, I mean people intentionally using the media tags. I don't think there will ever be a valid reason to embed a video there.

If there is, its beyond my knowledge. I can turn off the use of all BBCode in the Shoutbox, but not specific tags. That's why it easier to just turn the off the parsing on media URLs across the forums and it takes care of it. I only turned it back on because I was testing something with how videos are posted in our news updates. As I mentioned, forgot to disable it once I was done.

Didn't the header bars used to have a gradient? I can't really remember, but they currently don't look right. There appears to be a very slight gradient if you look closely, but otherwise only seem to be two distinct shades of blue.

Yes they used to be different. I changed the header bar background to the current image about 2 weeks before Christmas actually. It was so minor I didn't bother mentioning it.

I had actually noticed it awhile ago, and likewise thought it so minor that I didn't bother mention it. But I finally decided that if it wasn't intended, it should be reported.

I'm certain I replied to this :confused: .... guess I didn't oh well.

Anyway. So you think the gradient image doesn't look right? Should it be changed?

Well, as I said, it is pretty minor. But it does seem unfinished or broken now with only two distinct bands, so I guess I would prefer a different look.

Its a common image used in IP.Board themes, I saw it on some other forum month ago I decided I liked the way it looked. With that said if you think it should something different or better you more than welcome to create images to used as the replacement.